There is no need to worry if you are unhappy with a purchase from us, the information below covers what to do in the event you want to send an item back to us...
• Please return any unwanted item(s) within 14 days of receipt (7 days for sale items).
• Returns are only accepted provided they are unworn or unused and in a resalable condition with all packaging in place.
• All items returned as faulty will be subject to inspection. Items deemed to be subject to general wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
• Returns and exchanges are sent back to us at your own expense.
• For reasons of hygiene, hosiery and earrings cannot be exchanged or refunded unless they are faulty.
• Refunds will be credited to the debit/credit card used in the original transaction within 14 days after receipt of returned items.
• Funds may take up to 7 days to clear once payment has been made.
• Please note that when returning goods where a discount has been applied for a multiple purchase (e.g. Buy 2 and get 10% off), the discount will no longer apply if returning only part of that multiple purchase.
• This does not affect your statutory rights.
To return an item:
1. Simply complete the form sent to you on the dispatch of your order and enclose it with the goods to be returned.
2. Please post your return to: Poshu, Stoops Farm, Whalley Banks, Whalley, Lancashire, BB7 9JL
3. For your protection we strongly recommend (particularly with items valued over GBP 50.00) that you use a trackable delivery service & keep the proof of postage, as we cannot be held responsible for items lost in transit.
In the event that you have selected an exchange which is a different product/style, and the value is greater than your initial item(s) ordered we will need to contact you to take payment for the additional amount prior to dispatch. Should your selected exchange item(s) be less than your original order we will automatically refund the difference on the dispatch of your selected exchange.